photo AB1_zpsec4b040b.png  photo ab2_zpsa074bce2.png  photo ab3_zpsc0bf1f90.png  photo ab4_zpsf876e9e9.png  photo ab5_zps3a01d868.png

My Little Swimmers

"This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Groupand Huggies, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #HuggiesSwimmers http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO."  
Last week we had the opportunity to visit Wild Waves Theme Park for a fun day in the sun ... which is not always guaranteed in the Northwest. Fun always, but not always in the sun thanks to our ever falling rain. Thankfully we only encountered a short shower at Wild Waves. Yay for a clear June day!

Now, as most of you mamas know, packing for a family fun day isn’t always peaches and cream. It takes a lot of work to gather all the essentials and make sure you’re prepared with snacks, extra clothes and all the other “this could possible happen while away from home” types of things. Throw in a water park as the final destination and that’s another bag or two of supplies! With all the packing excitement we magically only pulled out of the driveway a half hour later than planned. And just like that, we were on our way to Jemma + Max’s first Wild Waves adventures!

I’ve got more excitement about Wild Waves (and a GIVEAWAY!) to share later this week so stay tuned, but for now, I want to give you a lil’ peek on our splish splash afternoon at Wild Waves.

After a morning full of rides we tailgated for a picnic lunch and then changed the munchkins into their swimwear. All good outfits begin with a secure base (that’s what my mama always says when we’re bra shopping!) and that definitely applies to kiddos and their swim attire. Swim diapers, Huggies Little Swimmers to be exact, were on my must pack list because, hello, this mama does not like to worry about poo-splosions in public waters. I mean, truly, I don’t like it in the bathtub either, but I’m not hoping for perfection in this life :)
Jem was a little weary of the water park, but warmed up as our afternoon progressed. Max could have cared less about the water. I'm guessing by next year that will change quite a bit! Jemma checked out the kid slides, spray guns and did a lot of marching - her favorite mode of transportation - in the water. Her Huggies Little Swimmers fit great and will no doubt be a part of all our summer water adventures.
In addition to our Huggies Little Swimmers I packed two changes of clothes for each kid (and they were all used ... imagine that!), water friendly shoes, snacks, sunscreen, towels, hair ties and a warm hat to cover wet hair. What all is on your packing list for water outings?
Use this fab $1.50 off coupon to pick up your own pack of Huggies Little Swimmers and you'll have a jump start on some summer fun sans any poo worries! Now that's a good start to a family adventure!
Photobucket
I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This was my first experience with disposable swim diapers and I truly rested easy knowing that they were doing their job and doing it well - thanks Huggies Little Swimmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment